Project continued from THIS POST
So here are some updated photos of the Ahri doll I have been working on. The first is with arms and legs attached and painted. The second is what she will be sitting on. This process was interesting. I knew I wanted her to be sitting on a crumbling brick wall, but I didn’t know how to do it. I started out with an egg carton. However it didn’t work out so well. What I did was take paper and mulched it in a blender. I had learned a while back about paper making. Then I decided that I could probably use it for other things. So I did it, but instead I formed it into little bricks. I tried making mortar by using resin in between, but that didn’t work. So I just went to simple white glue. This worked pretty well. Now her platform is done. I have yet to make the eyes, wig her and dress her. Polymer clay for the arms and legs.